We recently asked local mum of 4 their favourite family outings in their area (City of Parramatta- surrounding suburbs).
- Number one is our favourite, Philip Ruddock Water Playground (Dundas Park). We enjoy BBQ’s and water play here. There is plenty of grass area as well to have Picnic’s or to simply let the kids run wild.
- Halvorsen Park Playground Ermington. It’s great for for all ages and the location is gorgeous with beautiful water views. Just have to keep an eye on the little ones near the water.
- Lion’s Park West Ryde. It has a sand play area, swings, basketball ring and a cute little bike track.
- Newington Armory Sydney Olympic Park. (Blaxland Riverside Park) It is HUGE! Nice Cafe, water views, BBQ area, bike track and plenty of play equipment.
- Last but not least is a place we visit often for family outings as it not only has nice food but also has an indoor play area. Wentworth League’s Club. It’s nice to not have to chase your kids around for a change
Guest Blog @ Relaxed Parenting Blog by Jane from Sydney, Australia