This recipe is from –‘365 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes’
- 680 g chicken thighs cut into strips
- 2 sticks of celery (I used 4) sliced diagonally
- 1 red capsicum, julienned
- 455 g jar alfredo sauce
- 1 head of broccoli chopped into florets
- 230 g fettuccine or linguine
- 115 g grated Parmesan cheese (we just grated as much as each serving wanted)
- Cut chicken into stripes
- Layer chicken, celery, and capsicum into sprayed 4-5 L slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours. (we cooked on high for 3 hours)
- About 30 minutes before serving, turn heat to high and add broccoli florets to Chicken Alfredo mix and stir.
- Cover and cook for the final 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to the packets instructions. (start this when you put the broccoli in). Drain once cooked.
- Just before serving add cooked pasta to the mix and stir. Optional- Add Parmesan on top of mix or add once served into bowls.
NOTE: There are links on this page from which Relaxed Parenting can earn a small commission. This adds no cost to you but helps to keep this blog sustainable. I really appreciate if you do purchase through my links. Thanks for your support. Clare
By Clare at Relaxed Parenting
I am proudly supported by Sinchies