- 50-100g ricotta
- Half an avocado
- 2 tablespoons of cooked cous cous
- Cook up 2 table spoons of cous cous in a bowl (cover couc cous with boiling water and leave until water is all soaked up).
- Add avocado and ricotta to the bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll small amounts of mixture into little balls
- Put on a plate and let your little one dig in 🙂
By Clare at Relaxed Parenting
Follow me at: Facebook , Twitter, Instagram
I am proudly supported by Sinchies
One thought on “Ricotta, Avocado, and Cous Cous Balls”