- 50-100g ricotta
- Half an avocado
- 2 tablespoons of cooked rice
- 1/2 a tomato diced
- Add avocado and ricotta to the bowl and mash together.
- Mix all other ingredients into the avocado mixture.
- Roll small amounts of mixture into little balls
- Put on a plate and let your little one dig in
NOTE: Messy to make and messy for your little one to eat, BUT yummy and healthy for your little one and it’s easy to prepare.
Once my daughter had eaten enough she started squishing it in her hands (she loved that!) and flinging her hands up in the air- This is when it was time to take it away to save my carpet 🙂
By Clare at Relaxed Parenting
I am proudly supported by Sinchies