A super quick and EASY way to make snacks for your children!
I saw this idea on Facebook the other night and had to share it after I tried it this morning! Check out Whatben8 to find many more great ideas for meals for your children!!
- Pancake mix
There are endless ingredients you could use to flavour your pancake mix muffins.
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate, peanut butter and banana
- Lemon Butter
- Honey and berries
- Bacon and eggs
- Tomato and mushroom
- cheese and chives
AND SO MUCH MORE!
- Turn oven to 180 degrees – some ovens may vary
- Make up the pancake mix by adding water
- Pour the mix into muffin trays evenly sharing it between each one.
- Put in the ingredients you wish for flavour. I used strawberry and banana this time.
- Bake on 180 degrees for 25-30 min
- You can store in Sinchies reusable sandwich pouches, freeze them and get them out when you need them if you do a big batch.
By Clare at Relaxed Parenting
I am proudly supported by Sinchies