- 4-6 potatoes mashed
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 stick of celery diced
- 1 can of corn
- 1 tin of tuna
- 1 english muffin- blitzed for crumbs
- 1 egg
- Peal and chop up the potatoes. Boil until soft. Mash up with some butter.
- Dice carrots and celery. Blitz 1 English muffin to use for bread crumbs (normal bread crumbs are fine- I only had English muffins). Cook carrots and celery for 2 min covered with water in the microwave and then drain.
- Add carrots, celery, breadcrumbs to the mash. Mix until combined. Add the egg and mix.
- Tablespoon of the mixture to create each of the patties.
- Cook in a fry pan on medium-low. Cook like a pancake. Flip when you are able to put the spatula under the patties.
After I cooked up the whole batch and let them cool I put them in several Sinchies reusable pouches to freeze until I need them.
If you wish to use Sinchies Pouches please click on the link here to purchase their products. We are an affiliate to Sinchies as I teamed up with them after purchasing my own variety of their products earlier this year and loved them.
By Clare at Relaxed Parenting
I am proudly supported by Sinchies