A Positive Thought To Start Your Day
I am not a morning person so when I wake I always feel tired. Add the fact I am a night owl into the equation and that makes one self inflicted tired Mummy. We all know that when we do stay up late that is when our children wake the earliest! True?
It is times like these that we need to remember to start our day with a positive thought.
There are a number of ways you could do this:
- Start your day with a great breakfast- Meal plan, so you have yummy foods in the house ready to make easy but yummy breakfasts. This will give you reason to get up out of bed and also give you an energy booster to help kick start your day.
- Hang a positive quote up in your room or somewhere in your house that will remind you to start your day on a positive note.
- Start your morning with a coffee or a tea. Or if your into lemon and water this is a great option as it is helping you hydrate also.
- Get some kind of exercise in- a walk, squats, push ups, etc.
- Do some stretching
- Turn on some music. Listen to your favourite song
Now as a parent this can be a little difficult to predict how the morning will start but try and take 5 min for yourself to do something that’s for you and to help get your day started in a positive way.
By Clare at Relaxed Parenting