It was our week to organise craft at playgroup and it being Autumn with so many beautiful coloured leaves around I thought it was a great opportunity to do an activity that involved them.
HOW TO MAKE AUTUMN LEAVES CRAFT
HOW TO MAKE PAINT FOR YOUR BACKGROUND
HOW TO MAKE A LEAF PERSON
HOW TO MAKE A LEAF RUBBING
HOW TO MAKE AUTUMN LEAVES CRAFT:
1-Trace your leaf
2-Decorate your background. Here are 5 examples of ‘autumn leaves’ craft that you can create. Paint, Coloured Paper, Lunables Crayons, Leaf People, and Leaf Rubbings.
3-Colour in your leaf
4- Make a leaf rubbing with your design on it before you glue it to your background.
5- Glue your leaf onto the background
HOW TO MAKE PAINT FOR YOUR BACKGROUND:
- Use Lunables Magic Waxi Jumbo crayons and a wet sponge.
- Colour in the wet sponge with the colours and patterns of your choice.
- Use the sponge to create a design on the paper. Dabbing, sliding, twisting the sponge over the paper to create patterns.
HOW TO MAKE A LEAF PERSON:
- Trace the leaf onto a white piece of paper
- Draw arms and legs coming out of your leaf tracing.
- Colour in your leaf and glue onto the paper. Add a face to the leaf. You don’t have to stick the leaf onto the paper if you would rather colour in your leaf tracing.
- Colour in/decorate your background. You can be as creative as you like. Using coloured paper, crayons, draw a background for your leaf person to be in, etc.
HOW TO MAKE A LEAF RUBBING:
- Colour in your leaf with Lunables Crayons
- Place coloured side down onto white paper. Gently rub your finger over the leaf so the outlines of the leaf, markings and colours you have drawn on rub off onto the white paper.
By Clare at Relaxed Parenting