FREE – JUST PAY DELIVERY!
Single Use Sinchies Pops
“These are SINGLE USE pouches due to them having a faulty seal, which will pull away from the side after a use or if you’re lucky a few!”
Where to find them on the website:
- Single Use Sinchies Pops– Click here to go to the website
- Hover mouse over ‘Shop now’ menu
- Hover mouse over ‘Buy Reusable Food Pouches Online’
- Click on ‘Single use pouches’. Click on the picture.
- Select ‘Pops’
The flavours you could create for warm summer day snacks are endless. How creative can you get?
Sinchies have a range of recipes on their website- follow the link here: Sinchies Recipes
Other ideas to freeze:
- Chop up some fruit and add juice
- Smoothies- endless recipes
- Fruit and coconut milk ice blocks
- Yogurt and fruit
60 HOMEMADE ICE BLOCK RECIPES THAT WILL HIT THE SPOT THIS SUMMER
I came across this website which appears to have loads of yummy looking ice blocks recipes. Whiz them up and put them in your Sinchies pouch and you have a less messy snack for your child! Link here- http://www.frugalandthriving.com.au/2015/60-ice-block-recipes/
What are your favourite ice block recipes to make?
By Clare at Relaxed Parenting