Now this is not expert advice so if you have any concerns always check with your doctor before giving anything to your child.
I gave this to my daughter from 9 months old.
Great for snacks or meals.
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tomato
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 4 eggs
- splash of milk
- 50g ricotta
- Turn oven onto 180 degrees
- Dice zucchini and tomato
- Add zucchini and tomato to a fry pan and add garlic, cook until soft
- In muffin trays fill with muffin paper liners. Evenly spread the zucchini and tomato mixture into 12.
- Break 4 eggs into a bowl, add Parmesan, parsley and a splash of milk and mix together.
- Crumble the ricotta evenly throughout the 12 muffin liners.
- Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Bake the quiches in the oven for 10-15 min until egg is cooked through.
- Remove from paper liner and enjoy!
Its time to cook the quiches!
By Clare at Relaxed Parenting
I am proudly supported by Sinchies