This recipe is from ––‘365 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes’
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 30 g dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Optional Extras- cous cous, carrots and broccoli
- Place chicken in sprayed 5-6 L slow cooker and add 1/4 cup water.
- Sprinkle taco mix over the chicken and top with salsa
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours ( I cooked for 5 hours but because the slow cooker isn’t very full you could probably decrease the length of the cooking time to get a juicer chicken breast).
- Boil vegetables
- When ready to serve, remove the chicken breasts and put on a platter or your plate (I at ours on a bed of cous cous). Stir sour cream into salsa sauce and spoon over chicken.
- Serve vegetables on the side.
Serves 4-5 people
NOTE: There are links on this page from which Relaxed Parenting can earn a small commission. This adds no cost to you but helps to keep this blog sustainable. I really appreciate if you do purchase through my links. Thanks for your support. Clare
By Clare at Relaxed Parenting
I am proudly supported by Sinchies