- 6 potatoes (we used medium sized potatoes)
- 500 g mince
- dried basil
- tin of lentils
- tin of corn kernels
- tin of diced tomato
- 100 g fresh ricotta
- grated cheese
- sour cream, to go on top
(add as much garlic and basil according to your taste)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a pot boil the potatoes until soft.
- In a large fry pan cook the mince.
- Once the mince is cooked add- basil, garlic, lentils, corn, and diced tomatoes. Cook for 5-10 min while potatoes continue to boil.
- Once potatoes are boiled, drain and cut in half and place on a greased baking tray.
- Spoon mince mixture over the top of the potatoes. We had left over mince mixture which we can use for another meal. Add as much mince as you wish over your potatoes.
- Crumble ricotta over the top of the mince mixture, and sprinkle the grated cheese over the top of everything.
- Bake for 20-30 min depending on your oven.
Depending on how many potatoes you cook will determine how many it serves. We will get 6 serves.
All baked and ready to serve!
By Clare at Relaxed Parenting