A local mum of 3 from the Hills District shared her Top 5 Family Outings in The Hills District, Sydney, with us recently. Some great variety of activities including indoor and outdoor activities.
1. Lollipops kids play ground (indoor activity centre), great for kids from 1-12, coffee good too for mums
2. Bella Vista Farm, have activities regularly but also lovely to walk around the old homestead. It’s not an animal farm. It’s the original house for the region with lovely grass fields around it. Great for picnics and bike riding. Has many concerts and family days too.
3. Crestwood park, more your standard local park but has 2 kids play areas, tennis courts, footy fields, a great dog area and a path to ride bikes all the way around for kids. Lots of trees for shade and plenty of BBQ areas.
4. Boing indoor trampoline centre. Speaks for itself. Huge indoor trampoline centre for all ages
5. Castle hill RSL for lunch and amazing coffee and cake. Has a brand new play centre for kids so parents can sit and relax or do some work while the kids have fun
Guest Blog By Jana, Hills District Sydney