My 9 month old daughter has been having Weet-Bix for breakfast most days since she was about 7 months old. We change it up every so often to keep it interesting but a regular breakfast for her is Weet-Bix.
To make sure it is suitable to use in the Sinchie pouch (You can buy their products by clicking the link) use the below recipe.
- Crushed Weet-Bix
- Fruit – blended up to a puree
- Boiled water
- Into a bowl crush Weet-Bix, and add boiling water to make it mushy and soft
- In a food processor blend up some fruit- I used Strawberries
- Add some yogurt and the fruit mix to the Weet-Bix and mix together.
- Using the funnel, pour the mixture into the Sinchies pouch where you have already attached the Sip’n silicone lid to the nozzle.
- Seal up the pouch and give to your child and breakfast is sorted as they feed themselves!
By Clare at Relaxed Parenting Blog
I am proudly supported by Sinchies