I love my Sinchies reusable pouches! Discovering new ways to allow my baby to eat and drink on her own has been so exciting as well as having the convenience of her being able to feed herself while I am on the run or running around trying to get things done.
I recently discovered how to make simple and basic smoothies suitable for my 9 month old. These are a great snack or portable meal for your baby and/or children.
Now this is not expert advice so if you have any concerns always check with your doctor before giving anything to your child.
- Chopped up fruit – we used strawberries, banana, blueberries
- Yogurt – plain or flavoured
- Chop up the fruit of your choice. Majority of the smoothie is made up of fruit.
- Add fruit and yogurt to food processor and blitz until all ingredients are blended.
- Pour the content of the smoothie into the Sinchies Reusable Pouch, put the Sinchies Sip’n Silicone lid for easy mess free use for your baby to easily suck up the smoothie.
To buy Sinchies products click here. I am so happy with my purchases! They have made life easier when it comes to food for my baby at home and away from home. They allow me to make home made foods for her.
By Clare at Relaxed Parenting Blog
I am proudly supported by Sinchies