There is no right or wrong type of nappy to use on your child, and cloth nappies wont be for everyone. I have tried a few different brands and like some more then others. I haven’t had many troubles while using cloth nappies and find a lot more benefits than dislikes.
There are so many reason to love cloth nappies, here are a few of the reasons why we love our cloth nappies:
- So many cute designs available
- Hygiene- Regardless of the type of nappies you use you are meant to dispose of the poo down the toilet. Using cloth makes this so much easier as you have a disposable liner inside the nappy that you toss down the toilet with the poo. This is a lot easier than having to wipe the poo off a disposable nappy.
- No smelly rubbish bins are you have tossed the poo out and put the nappy in a nappy bin until washing it leaving the smell confined in a bucket and out of the babies room.
- Padded bottoms for when they are learning to stand/walk- gives them a softer landing when they fall down on their bottoms.
- Easy to use- do them up the same as you do disposable. We use one size fits all nappies that you adjust to various sizes depending on the size of your baby/toddler as they grow.
- Toilet training tool- They can feel whats happening in their nappy more which will help with them realising when they have wet the nappy.
- Cheaper- They are an expense up front but over time you save so much money using cloth nappies.
- You always have nappies on hand! How many of you have gotten to the end of the day and thought oh wow I only have 1 or 2 nappies left and I wont be getting to the shops till tomorrow afternoon? With Cloth nappies you ALWAYS have a nappy on hand ready to use.
Share your love of cloth nappies by participating in our ‘A Photo A Day With Cloth Nappies’ Challenge .Add the #dailymcnclallenge to your photos.
Here are the positives and negatives to using Modern Cloth Nappies
For Our followers:
Limited time- 20 % off store wide at www.ozclothnappies.com
Use our special CODE: relaxedparentinglove
Only until 11th September 2016!!!
By Clare at Relaxed Parenting